Paying It Forward For Your Small Business
Throughout the COVID period, small business was hit the hardest it has ever been in recent times. Some businesses were in a good position to handle the pandemic, and due to government incentives remain fully operational (albeit with some limitations), whilst others closed doors, lost their homes, lost their relationships, and lost their sanity. Some businesses remain in recovery pushing through the COVID period with zero funding, exhausting their own personal finances to keep the doors open, despite recording growth during this period.
There were many times in our first 12 months where I would say to Alyssa “why are we doing this?” All the extra hours, all the extra effort, all the exhaustion, and sometimes the crying in the shower… Sometimes it felt like it was easier to give up, but we didn’t because we were passionate about who we are and loved helping people. Whilst we sometimes have the same feelings today, they are short lived as we reflect on the amazing results we are creating for our clients and the improvement of their lives.
In light of the support we have been provided with on our journey, I have decided that it’s time for me to give something back to the small business community. Being a business owner for over 3.5 years has helped me develop many skills, meet some amazing people that have led to life-long friendships and positive relationships, and for those that have given to me, it is time for me to pay it forward.
Having developed Adelaide Budgeting from the ground up including systems, processes, packages and client satisfaction, and eating dinner in the car most nights with evening client appointments, and transforming the “local” Adelaide business into a national business during COVID, I want you to know that anything is possible with the right determination, passion and knowledge behind you for your success!
If your small business is currently in start-up and struggling to bring it all together, wanting to gain greater clarity on your next steps and business direction and you are positive, passionate and can see your business growing in the years to come, the below offer is for you:
Commencing the 4th of June 2021, and every single Friday up until December the 17th 2021, I will be making myself available as a volunteer mentor to work within your small business and help you gain clarity around your next steps, face to face with you, COMPLETELY FREE.
What will you get:
- Knowledge from a business owner that has not only survived the COVID period, but grown through it with zero government funding.
- Framework on your next step/s to success. Where are you stuck? Where do you want to go? We will map this out together.
- Overview of processes, implementation of new, and how to deliver an improved client experience.
- Understanding on your business income and expenses targets, and how to streamline your goals.
- Tools, education, mentoring on the day to structure your business (not just money-coaching stuff!).
- A shout out on social media on the day of my visit (with your permission of course).
- What I wish I was told and given within the early days of starting my business to help get me to where I am today.
- Registered business that has been trading for 0-36 months.
- Turnover between $0 – $200,000.
- Sole trader or company with 2-3 people maximum within your business.
- Adelaide metro only (due to face to face nature).
- Place of business must be smoke free, and you must be a non-smoker.
- Existing clients and past clients are also encouraged to apply.
- Open to any industry type or service.
- Business owner must be positive, open to learning and ready to grow.
- Must complete mandatory questionnaire prior to time being booked.
- One entry per business only.
- 9.00am – 12.00pm only.
This opportunity is ideal for coaches, tradies, and all kinds of start-ups!
To register your interest, please email email@example.com and request your application form. For a confidential discussion, please call me on 0420 846 454 and let me know how I can support your business growth.
Cheers to your future business success!
* Spots are strictly limited, so register your interest quick.